Happy Shopping LADIES!!

REGISTER COMPANY WITH SSM

HOW TO ORDER:
Email to:
brown3685@gmail.com
OR
You can like my FaceBook page at nanamaynonplussizeclothing and leave me a message

Name * :
Contact No *:
Delivery address * :
Item description *:
Colour * :
Qty *:
Email Address(OPTIONAL):

Delivery :
Only on THURSDAY ,please make your payment before that day or your order will deliver by next THURSDAY.
Post Laju -POS MALAYSIA
Payment: cash deposit / ATM transfer / online transfer to :

MAYBANK :______________ Account number will be sent to you once you confirm your order
Once payment make please inform me -SMS or EMAIL


Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 November 2012

I'm in the mood to bake some cookies .my style!!yeay done

 sweetened condensed milk cookies
 cornflake cookies with bread crumb on top
 Peanut butter cookies with crystal sugar
 Green bean cookies
crystal ball -ghee cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment